Most of the entries in Violation Tracker involve actions by government agencies, but we are also gradually adding private litigation in the form of class action lawsuits. Below are the types of class actions the database currently covers:
- Wage and hour
- Employment discrimination
- ERISA and other retirement plan abuses
- Fair Credit Reporting Act cases
- Non-workplace discrimination
- Privacy and data breaches
More categories will be added periodically. You can limit your search to private litigation by using the Action Type dropdown in the Option 2 section of the search form.